By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on ABT Payments' web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ABT Payments' web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ABT Payments at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ABT Payments' web site are provided "as is". ABT Payments makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ABT Payments does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ABT Payments or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ABT Payments' Internet site, even if ABT Payments or a ABT Payments authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ABT Payments' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ABT Payments does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ABT Payments may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ABT Payments does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ABT Payments has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ABT Payments of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ABT Payments' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- ♦ In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. This information may also be collected by: Google reCAPTCHA, Cloudflare or Google Analytics
- ♦ Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- ♦ Your Name, Your e-mail address, and Your Phone Number may be collected when you fill out a contact form on our website.
- ♦ Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
- ♦ The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- ♦ The use of contact forms authorizes us to use your information to respond to requests for information, quotes, and any other kind of request as indicated by the form.
- ♦ E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- ♦ E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- ♦ If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- ♦ You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- ♦ Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Information that is gathered from visitors
How the Information is used
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Updated: February 13, 2020